This Policy defines how Jarosław Zagożdżon Auto-Gaz Centrum (hereinafter: AG Centrum) based in Radom collects, uses, consults or otherwise processes personal data of a specific natural person in the context of using the websites and applications of AG Centrum, marek / loyalty programs, subscriptions to the newsletter, answers to inquiries from the gas system configurator (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
The expression "we" refers to the AG Center with its registered office in Radom, ul. Chorzowska 11A, entered into CEiDG, email: email@example.com
We will process your personal data as a Data Administrator.
For purposes of this Policy, the expression "Data Protection Regulations" means the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (referred to as hereinafter "RODO"), as well as regulations and / or regulations implementing the GDPR or issued on the basis of the GDPR, provisions on the protection of privacy and electronic communications, or provisions that change, replace, re-issue or consolidate any of the above regulations, as well as all applicable national laws on the processing of personal data and privacy. For the purpose of this Policy, the terms "Administrator", "Processing Entity", "Third Party", "Supervisory authority", "personal data", "processing", "data subject" have the meaning set out in applicable applicable legislation. data:
1. Administrator: means any natural or legal person, public body, unit or other entity that independently or jointly with others sets the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purposes and methods of such processing are specified in EU law or in the Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000, as amended), the Administrator may be designated or may be specific criteria for its determination;
2. Processing entity: means a natural or legal person, public body, unit or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the Administrator;
3. The supervisory body: has the meaning defined in the RODO, i.e. "an independent public authority set up by a Member State in accordance with Article 51 ';
4. Personal data: means information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, psychological the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person;
5. Processing: means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or other types of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
6. Data subject: means an identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed;
7. Data Processing Agreement: means a contract between the Administrator and the Data Processor in accordance with Art. 28 RODO;
8. Subcontractor for data processing: means a Processing Entity engaged by a Processing Entity to perform specific processing operations on behalf of the Administrator;
9. Third party natural or legal person, public body, unit or entity other than the data subject, Administrator, Processor or persons who - under the authority of the Administrator or the Processing Entity - may process personal data;
10. EEA: means the European Economic Area.
We collect information from and about you, such as:
1. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number or correspondence address;
2. contact details and other relevant information about your business if employees use a company account to conduct business with us;
3. information that you transmit or publish;
4. if you use our website, we may collect information about your browser. We can check where you come from or which site you visit when you leave our website. We can collect accurate information about the user's location in real time using GPS, cell towers, Wi-Fi signals and / or beacon technology (including Apple iBeacon) and / or future technologies. We can check how often the application is used and where it was downloaded. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below, in accordance with applicable local laws.
We collect information in various ways:
1. in the case of contacting us or participating in the promotion;
2. Where permitted by law, we use tracking tools, such as browser cookies and web beacons, to collect information from you. When using our website, we collect information about users;
3. we may commission third parties to collect personal data;
4. we obtain from third parties. We can get information from people acting on your behalf, from social media platforms, and advertising and analytics services providers;
5. we can combine information collected offline with information collected online, within the scope of the transaction or user consent. We can also combine information obtained from third parties with information that we already have.
We use information disclosed and described in this document, subject to the consent required by applicable law or under applicable law without the consent of:
1. We use information to respond to your requests or questions, including use of your data to provide the services requested by you or to sell goods, and to send you e-mails or to ask you to take part in a customer survey. Where it is legally permitted, we may use your personal data to personalize your experiences related to our company. We may use this data to process your refund request. We use tax identification numbers to process tax documents;
2. we use information to improve our websites and services. Where legally permitted, we may combine information obtained from you with user information obtained from third parties;
3. we use information to administer our websites and internal activities. We may collect or anonymize user information for analytical, research or other business purposes;
4. we use information for security purposes. Where legally permitted, we may use your information to protect our company, our clients and our websites;
5. we use information for marketing purposes. We can send you information about new services and offers. We may also use your information to post advertisements, loyalty programs and offers. We can inform you about new functionalities and updates. These may be product offers that we think may interest you. If you register on our website, we send promotional e-mails. Before we send you a message, we obtain the consent required by law;
7. We use information disclosed or permitted by law.
We share this information with third parties:
1. we will share information about you with data processors that provide services on our behalf. For example, we share information with suppliers who send us e-mails and other forms of communication. We also share information with companies that help us run our websites or conduct promotions, as well as with advertisers and advertising networks that help us in marketing and advertising our products and services. Some sellers may be located in a country other than the country where you live. We can also share information with analysts and search engine providers who act on our behalf;
2. we can share information with our business partners, unless it is prohibited by law. For example, we can share information with third parties that co-finance the promotion. Some of these partners may send you information about products or services via traditional mail or e-mail if legally permitted or based on prior user consent;
3. We will share information if we think that we must act in accordance with the law or protect ourselves, our clients or others. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena, or in response to a lawful request from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also, if required by law, share your data if you are the winner of a lottery or competition, anyone asking for a list of winners. We may share information to enforce contracts, and to protect the rights of others. We may disclose this information if we are investigating a potential fraud. This may include the scam that we believe has taken place during the promotion;
4. we can share information of the successor of all or part of our business. For example, if a portion of our business or assets is sold, we may disclose your information as part of this transaction.
Is your personal data used for direct marketing purposes?
If you have agreed, we may contact you regarding information about our service or goods. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribing to our e-mails can also be canceled by selecting a link to cancel subscription in sent emails.
How long are personal data stored?
We will store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this document, unless the law requires the storage of data for a longer period.
Will personal data be transferred outside the EEA?
As part of the provision of the Service and for the purposes indicated in this Policy, personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
What rules apply to children?
The service is not intended for people who are under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information or seek it consciously from people who are under the age of 18, or we knowingly do not allow such persons to register for the Service. If we receive information that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 without checking the consent of the parents, steps will be taken to remove the information immediately. If you think that we have or may have information from a child under 18 years of age, or about such a child, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Does this Policy apply to websites owned by third parties?
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented to ensure an adequate level of security of your personal data, including:
• access to the premises is covered by an access control system;
• access to the rooms is controlled by a monitoring system using industrial cameras;
• access to the computer's operating system in which personal data is processed is secured by means of the authentication process using the user ID and password;
• protection measures against malicious software have been used, such as worms, viruses, Trojan horses;
• measures to determine the access rights to the indicated scope of data as part of the personal data set processed in the IT system have been applied;
• a mechanism forcing periodical change of access passwords to the system used for data processing was applied;
• the mechanism of automatic blocking of access to the IT system used to process personal data was used in case of a longer inactivity of the user's work;
• encryption of portable computers and the use of encrypted data carriers to transfer data in electronic form to protect personal data.
If personal information is breached as a result of a breach of security, and it is likely that it will cause a risk of violation of rights or freedoms, we will make relevant notices required by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Who and how does your personal data process?
In order to enable us to provide you with the Services, we rely on the following entities that process personal data:
1. for the purpose of sales activities (acquisition of data of potential clients), (Contract / Offer / Contract) and information, the name and surname obtained directly from the client is transferred and the basis is the consent of the persons or legitimate interests to the IT service provider;
2. in order to manage social media platforms: daily activities (publishing), interaction management and answering queries, implementing advertising campaigns using social media platforms are given name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number obtained directly, including opt-in consent obtained during correspondence to the IT service provider;
3. in order to administer and manage suppliers and contracts, in particular the use of the accounting system etc., the name and surname, email address, other contact details obtained directly or in contractual data for the performance of the contract to the IT service provider are transferred.
We periodically change service providers with whom we work to improve our Services.
What rights do you have?
After the transfer of personal data, the provisions on the protection of personal data give a number of rights that you can, in principle, use free of charge, except for the exceptions provided for by law.
• The right to withdraw consent: this can be done by sending information about the withdrawal of consent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• The right to access and review your personal data;
• The right to delete data;
• The right to raise objections and limit processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Changes to the content of this Policy: