from 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, referred to as the GDP, shall apply.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the principles of processing of personal data by Jarosław Zagożdżon Auto-Gaz Centrum (AG Centrum) and the rights to which it is entitled. It's important to us
on the transfer of complete knowledge, and thus full comfort of cooperation with AG Center.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016
(Journal of the EU L 119 dated 04.05.2016) we would like to inform you:
General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data
Data concerning the Administrator:
Jarosław Zagożdżon AUTO-GAZ CENTRUM, ul. Chorzowska 11 A, 26-600 Radom operating
on the basis of an entry into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG),
NIP 796 112 11 39.
Contact details: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
-marketing and commercial information sending pursuant to Art.6.1.1 a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 based on the consent given;
- performance of the contract / service including the guarantee / complaint based on Art.6 section 1 point b) of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator pursuant to Art.6.1.1 c) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
- protection of the rights and interests of the data subject pursuant to Art.6.1.1 d) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
- protection of the interests of the Administrator in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and lawsuits;
- legally justified interest of the Administrator in the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data, including marketing of products and personal services (direct marketing) pursuant to Art.6 section 1 point f) of the General Regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016.
The subject of the processing of your personal data is:
- name (s) and name, e-mail address, contact address, company represented, phone number, position;
in the case of entrepreneurs, we also process: NIP, REGON, address of the registered office, bank account number.
The recipients of your personal data are:
entities providing the Administrator with advisory, consulting, auditing, IT, programming, postal and courier services, legal and tax assistance, debt collection, marketing;entities with which the Administrator has a cooperation agreement in place for the purpose of implementing the contract between the entities, performance of the Administrator's duties provided for by law, protection of the Administrator's rights in accordance with the law and implementation of the justified interest of the Administrator within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data; entities required under the agreements concluded with the Administrator to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data and process them only in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Administrator; supervising authorities, authorities and other third parties, where this is necessary to achieve the goals set out above and to fulfill the obligations imposed by law to the Administrator.
Personal data will be stored:
only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected;
performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator;
The administrator undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and
and organizational to protect personal data.
You are entitled to:
requests from the Administrator to access personal data;
require the Administrator to correct personal data;
requests to limit data processing;
submit a complaint to the Supervisory Body if it considers that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Providing data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to cooperate.
We inform you about the possibility of periodic updating of this Information Clause in accordance
with applicable law and in which case we will inform you accordingly
about the changes being made.