COOKIES FILES - WHAT IS THIS IT?
In short, these are text files that register user activity on the Internet. They make it easier for the user to navigate the network, remembering his preferences and preferences by recognizing his device and adjusting the page to his individual preferences. Disabling "cookies" may cause the website to malfunction or lack of access to some of their functions.
WHAT WE HAVE THE COOKIES?
"Cookies" can be divided into several types, including:
- Division due to the scope of indispensability to provide the service:
- Necessary - these are files necessary for the proper functioning of the site
- Functional - these files are important in terms of the operation and functionality of the website
- Business - these are files that enable the implementation of a business model of the website, blocking them or excluding them does not modify the functionality or functionality of the website, for example, advertising cookies. The division due to the time that cookies will be held on the target device
- Temporary - stored for one session of the user's activity, they are deleted automatically after closing the session
- Permanent - remain in the user's device for a specified time or until they are deleted, this time may depend on the settings of the site's author
The division due to the origin of files:
- Own cookies - files directly placed by the owner of the website that has been visited
- External cookies - files placed by external entities whose components have been placed on the website visited by the website owner
The division according to the goal they are pursuing on the site:
- Site configuration files - allow you to customize functions and services on the website
- Website security and reliability files - ensure safe browsing through authentication verification and optimize website performance
- Authentication files - allow you to inform about the user's login, which allows you to display relevant content and use functions for logged in users
- Session state files - allow you to save information as users use the site
- Process files - streamline the website and features available on it
- Advertising files - allow you to display ads tailored to your preferences, which makes your ads more appealing to the viewer and advertiser
- Location files - make the displayed information depend on the user's location
- Analysis and testing files - help the site owner customize the site and its functions to the preferences and preferences of the user, in order to optimize the site for the user
The division due to the scope of interference in the privacy of the user:
- Harmless - they include files necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in no way interfere with the privacy of the user, they do not follow it.
- Investigators - allow you to track the user, although it is not possible to identify specific user data with them.
Is my personal data secure in "cookies"?
Yes, "cookies" collect information about the user only needed for the correct and optimal operation and functionality of the website. These files are encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.
How do you delete "cookies"?
We can delete "cookies" at any time from your device, here are some instructions depending on the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260971/pl
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/use-delete